Card Creation Rules Nov 22, 2010 11:24:50 GMT -5
Post by Creator on Nov 22, 2010 11:24:50 GMT -5
Card Creation Rules
- To create your card, click here.
- You are allowed to create 4 cards maximum per day. If you create any card past the 4 that you make in a day, you will then be charged $100 for the extra creations.
- Ability cards, special ability cards, and fusion ability cards can have a maximum of 2 effects.
- Gate cards may only have 1 effect.
- If there is an effect on the card that can be copyrighted, you must pay $300 in order for you to have that effect copyrighted. Even if it was previously copyrighted by you, you must pay for it if you make it. (If you create your copyrighted effect here and you don't pay for it, it will no longer be protected from copyright infringement in the long-term.)
- If there is an effect on the card that is copyrighted and you received permission from the owner, you will need to pay the owner $600 to use the effect.
- Any powerful cards must have the requirement of a specific Bakugan (Increasing/decreasing G-Power higher, countering a Special Ability, etc).
- The maximum G increase/decrease/transfer is 200G at the beginning. Any higher will require your bakugan to be evolved/upgraded. For the first evolution, the maximum G increase/decrease/transfer will be 400G, the second will go up to 600G, and the third will go up to 800G. *For continuous G changes, the number values must be half of these values at the most, respective of where your Bakugan is evolution wise.
- If you choose to include a premium effect on your card, you can only be 1 premium effect on a card. No exceptions.
- Fusion abilities must have the requirement of fusing with a specific normal ability that is active.
- Remember to read the rules for Banned Card Effects.
- Remember to read the rules for card classes.
- Do not copy the same cards that are created by anyone else. It is rude and disrespectful and may lower your chance of having your creation approved. If someone is copying your creation please report it to us. Copying strategies is not allowed.
- If your card has not been approved yet, you may bump your creation to let us know.
- Please, refrain from creating overly complex and/or large effects. They will backfire on you or make brawl difficult for everyone, including the staff reviewing the brawl. These kinds of effects, no matter how good and legal will be either denied or ignored.
- Please, refrain from creating too many items even if you have money. This tends to backfire so be patient and create slowly and intelligently.