Bakugan Evoblast Plot (Season 1) Dec 19, 2013 22:25:09 GMT -5
Post by Creator on Dec 19, 2013 22:25:09 GMT -5
Five years have passed since Calvin, the Dragon Defenders, and the World Soldiers combined forces in order to stop Queen Sayomi and Gragion Reaper from seizing control over the universe. With Force Crusaders defeated and the Six Attribute Crystals in some unknown reaches of the universe, humans and Olympians have become allies, raising the popularity of brawling with peace. Raven Atlas, a former member of the World Fighters, became a scientist, and while Rumiko Kasumi, also a former member of the World Fighters, became the host of Mecha City. With Calvin gone to unknown whereabouts, the story now focuses on a new hero, Jimmy Kyudai. Jimmy and his friends, Wendy and Edin, struggle to raise their Bakugan skills after being taught by Rumiko play Bakugan. However, one day, an evil man named Drake Kyudai, who was once a lonely and depressed brother of Jimmy, plans to destroy the current world in order to change it to ancient past with the power of his Giga Bakugan. But naturally, his brother Jimmy, refuses to let that happen. Assembling his team with his friends, Jimmy rises to stop Drake's evil plan. Can Jimmy stop the destruction and get his evil brother back to his senses? Or can Drake fulfill his dream?
Click here to view the list of episodes.
Click here to view the list of battles.
- New Characters: The new story follows Jimmy Kyudai, who fights against his evil brother Drake with the help of his friends, his professor Rumiko Kasumi and the scientist Raven Atlas.
- Mecha City: Mecha City is a new and huge area where people and Bakugan enjoy battle at. It's based on New York, USA and is home to many characters in this season.
- BakuMonitor: The BakuMonitor is a new device which is worn over a person's eye. Battlers must wear a BakuMonitor in order to start their battle as it allows wearers to watch the battle in a 3D setting. It also allows the battlers to access their cards digitally through voice command. The user is able to see all of their cards and weapons, and activate them by a pre-programmed voice command. Other than that, a battler can use the BakuMonitor to find information, solve problems, and even contact their friends and relatives.
- BakuBlaster: BakuBlasters are a new Special Bakugan that come with two or more disc projectiles which the Bakugan launches upon opening their ball form. Like Ability Cards, the projectiles have special effects that can devastate the opposing Bakugan. User's Bakugan G-Power and disc G-Power are then increased accordingly. In this season, their phrase for standing is "Bakugan Brawl, BakuBlaster Launch!"
- Giga Bakugan: Giga Bakugans are the new gigantic creatures that Drake Kyudai uses for battle and for evil purposes. They are very large, even bigger than Mechtogans/Crasher Mechs, and they have the ability to cause massive impact and destruction. In ball form, they are 3" (10 cm) super-sized Bakugan. Giga Bakugans are mainly the antagonist creatures in this season.
- Transformation Ultimode: Transformation Ultimode is new a type of evolution only used for battle. In order to evolve the Bakugan using the Transformation Ultimode, the Bakugan and their partner must have a strong bond with each other. The Bakugan evolves by a voice command in cooperation with a BakuMonitor that glows when the Transformation Ultimode is activated. When the Bakugan evolves, it gains the immense power from their battler, doubling their base G-Power level and the effects of their Ability Cards. The evolved Bakugan then reverts to its normal state after the battle is over. This sort of temporary evolution is developed by the new scientist Raven Atlas to help Jimmy and his friends fight against the Giga Bakugans.
Next Season →← Previous Season
Bakugan Evoblast: Chaos Fury
Bakugan Evoblast: Chaos Fury
Bakugan World Championship: Dragon Castle Revolution