Battle Rules Nov 22, 2010 0:49:13 GMT -5
Post by Game Master on Nov 22, 2010 0:49:13 GMT -5
Here are the Roleplaying rules!
How to play Bakugan Brawl?
- Your Character Profile must be created before brawling. Click here to create your profile, it's very simple. Your profile MUST be approved before playing.
- You are allowed to use any Bakugans and cards that you have posted in the Bakupack section. (You can only have the Bakugans and cards from your Character Profile, those which you bought from the shop, and those you created in the creation section)
- This RPG is only a text based game (Roleplaying). We won't be having any graphics here, only your imagination can help you.
- If you do not exactly know how to play Bakugan, we would recommend you to watch "Bakugan Gundalian Invaders" series before playing, this may be helping you.
- To start a battle, make a new thread in the Battle Area (choose which arena to battle).
- To challenge someone to a battle, you must either send them a message or talk to them through the chatroom. You may not set up the battle without them accepting your challenge.
- Please try to use proper grammar when roleplaying.
- If you bought or created a Bakugan or card from the Bakugan Shop during a brawl, you may not use them in that current battle.
- If 3 days pass, and there is still no reply to the brawl it becomes a forfeit. Unless a reasonable excuse his present the day before you are off.
- Staff member may cancel your battle for a reason and declare the winner (or call the battle a draw). If you get into an argument with your opponent or if the battle gets too confusing, please let us know.
- No godmoding or cheating in battle. This will give you an automatic loss.
- You may not declare yourself the winner when your opponent can make their next move.
- You may not change your move during your opponent is making or posting their move without letting your opponent know.
- If your opponent played fair, admit defeat when you lose a battle.
How to play Bakugan Brawl?
- 1. Each player has 500 Life Gauge, when your Life Gauge reaches 0, you lose. (Each player may also play with 1000 Life Gauge instead of 500 Life Gauge, but 500 Life Gauge is recommended for beginners)
- 2. Each player may use 3 Bakugans, as many Gate Cards, as many Abilities/Special Abilities/Fusion Abilities, and 1 Support Weapon through out the whole brawl.
- 3. Each player decides who goes first or second.
- 4. The first player will have to 'throw' in a Gate Card to the field like this: "Gate Card set!" prior to any Bakugan being thrown. You may throw 1 Gate Card to the field one time per round when it's in the beginning of your turn. Also, each player should take turns using Gate Cards (There can only be one Gate Card on the field). Do not forget to specify if you're playing using 500 or 1000 life gauge amounts.
- 5. Each player will have to throw their Bakugan onto the Gate Card and be specific like this: Bakugan Brawl! Darkus Dragonus stand at 1000G!
*Note: As you are throwing in your Bakugan, you may utilize Special Shooting Skills.
- 6. If you choose to use the same Bakugan through out the whole rounds, that is the only Bakugan you may use this brawl. (You may use the same Bakugan even if it's defeated, but that is the only one you may use)
- 7. A battle will happen once two or more opposing Bakugan stand on the same Gate Card. The Bakugan with the highest G wins, unless you use your cards (which you usually will do). There is now a Life Gauge which drains depending on how many G you are defeated by (Ex. Darkus Dragonus with 600G defeats a Pyrus Drayper with 350G. The loser loses 250 Life Gauge). If the opposing power levels are the same, both Bakugans will go back to their owners' arsenals.
- 8. You may open your Gate Card when there are 2 or more Bakugans standing on the same Gate Card. If you decide to activate your Gate Card, you must play an Ability Card, etc. in the same time (If you don't, then you will lose one ABILITY - as in normal ability - count).
- 9. Each player is allowed to use 4 Abilities, 1 Special Ability and 1 Fusion Ability per round/battle. If you have more than one copy of card, the same card can't be used in the same time/post.
--- Double Ability :: 2 Abilities in the same time/post.
--- Triple Ability :: 2 Abilities plus 1 Fusion Ability in the same time/post.
--- Quadruple Ability :: 2 Abilities, 1 Special Ability, plus 1 Fusion Ability in the same time/post.
--- Consecutive Ability :: 2 or more any Abilities in the same time/post.
- 10. Every item you use in the brawl needs to be linked and have its effects clearly stated as well.
List of the limited effects of cards that may be played 1 or 2 time(s) per round/battle.
- (x2 times) Countering opponent's Ability and/or Special Ability, or even countering all Abilities. (Cancelling/Negating/Reflecting, etc.)
- (x1 time) Countering your opponent's other effects; Gate Card effect, Bakugan Trap Ability, Battle Gear ability, etc.
- (x1 time) Disabling your opponent from playing normal abilities, preventing your opponent from decreasing your G power, etc.
- (x1 time) Throwing in another Bakugan.
- (x1 time) Switching G-Power with your opponent.
- (x1 time) Doubling your G-Power.
- (x1 time) Decreasing your opponent's G-Power to a specific number. (Note: Except for decreasing G-Power to the base level)
- (x1 time) Special increasing/decreasing a Bakugan's G by an overpowered level. (Ex. Increasing G by how much your opponent gained, making your G power equal to the opponent, etc.)
- (x1 time) Restoring a card you've used in battle, Copying an effect, Re-using an effect of a card used in battle, using an effect from your bakupack.
- (x1 time) Special counters. (Protecting, absorbing, etc.)
- (x1 time) Continuous effects
Battle Gear, Bakunano, and Battle Suits will not follow these limitations.
- 10. Any cards go to the used pile once played. Which means you can't use that card anymore during the rest of the battle. (Unless you have a second copy of it or you use a card which allows you to use it again)
- 11. If you use a card that increases/decreases Bakugan's power level, they do not keep the G boost for the next round. Remember any Bakugan's G-Power can't go below 0G.
- 12. Always give your opponent a chance of using such as counter card to counter attack if you use a card that blocks/disables your opponent from using cards, etc. (Except a card that would copy/reuse a counter effect) You also cannot counter with anything extra if the opponent counters your move. (Ex. Extra abilities that you gained with effects, support weapons that you added through the use of an effect, etc.)
- 13. You may summon your Support Weapon on the field and combine power levels with your original Bakugan (Your Support Weapon must have the same attribute as your Bakugan on the field). You may activate your Support Weapon's special effect when it's necessary.
- 14. If the difference of your Bakugan's power level is higher than your opponent's Bakugan by 2000G or more, you may decide to take your opponent's Bakugan and keep them for yourself (Ex. Darkus Dragonus with 2450G defeats a Haos Aeolus with 300G. The winner may take Haos Aeolus). Please note that once you take your opponent's Bakugan, you may also get the copies of your opponent's cards from their Bakupack (only the cards that are used for their specific Bakugan you are taking) and add them in your Bakupack.
- 15. To evolve your Bakugan, you must fulfill the requirements listed here. You may not evolve your Bakugan mid-brawl. (Each brawl you win can only be used towards ONE Bakugan evolution) Click here for more information about evolution.