Post by Ryan Andreson on Dec 20, 2013 2:52:25 GMT -5
Elite Brawlers Grand Coalition, one of the top groups with strong Brawlers that never gives up. We roam around Bakugan WC to help different kinds of people. We provide a friendly and experienced community which values teamwork and skill.
To be a member of EBGC:
You must fill in the application form and send it to the Lead General.
You will also be judged by the following:
SEND ALL APPLICATION FORMS TO THE EBGC LEAD GENERAL THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES!
[b]Title:[/b] EBGC Application Form
[b]Name:[/b] (Your Name)
[b]Guardian Bakugan:[/b] (Your main Bakugan)
*Answer ALL Questions*
1. Why did you join this group but not the others?
2. What will you do for the group?
3. What does this group mean to you?
4. Why do you think that you deserve to be in the group?
5. What should you do to new brawlers?
6. What does this group provide for the Bakugan community?
7. Why should you be in the group instead of other brawlers?
8. How long have you been on Bakugan WC?
9. What is your goal in EBGC?
10. If you are being cheated during a battle by your opponent, what will you do?
11. If your friend cheated during a battle with someone, what will you do?
12. If you are being cheated by a moderator/administrator in the site, what will you do?
13. If someone is trying to make your reputation look bad, what will you do?
14. From a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your activity and why?
15. What do you expect to see in EBGC?
[b]Questions:[/b] (Feel free to ask if you have any, if not, leave it blank)
-You will be receiving a reply of whether you failed, passed, or require a battle test
-You may apply again after 7 days if you failed
-If you do not follow the above format, you will be auto-failed (Yes, I'm strict at this)
-You may only use 1 brawler to join the group (aka if you join as an alt your main can't join or vice versa)
-Your Custom Title will be overwritten if you joined the group successfully
What must a member of EBGC do:
1. Use grammar in Bakugan WC. Try your best to use it otherwise.
2. Be as active as possible.
3. Attend training.
4. Respect everyone; don't flame them.
5. If you are brawling new/not-so-strong brawlers, try to go easy on them.
7. Represent yourself as a member of EBGC, be mature and polite.
8. Try to teach new brawlers.
9. Brawl the best you can in battles or training.
10. Don't rage no matter how bad the situation is.
11. Don't ask for promotions; do it and you'll get the opposite.
12. Follow all General Rules of Bakugan WC
EBGC Cadet: Assigned by the Lead General
EBGC Corporal: Earn 30TP, else a direct promotion from Leader+
EBGC Sergeant: Earn 75TP, else a direct promotion from Leader+
EBGC Lieutenant: You will be reviewed and inspected in certain areas. This works as a pre-proceeding rank before you go into an Attribute Division when the Leader+ does not feel you are ready to enter one yet.
EBGC Pyrusite: Assigned by High Ranks/EBGC Pyrochomp
EBGC Aquosite: Assigned by High Ranks/EBGC Aquachomp
EBGC Haosite: Assigned by High Ranks/EBGC Haochomp
EBGC Ventusite: Assigned by High Ranks/EBGC Ventachomp
EBGC Subterrite: Assigned by High Ranks/EBGC Subterrachomp
EBGC Darkusite: Assigned by High Ranks/EBGC Darkachomp
EBGC Pyrochomp: Handpicked by High Ranks
EBGC Aquachomp: Handpicked by High Ranks
EBGC Haochomp: Handpicked by High Ranks
EBGC Ventachomp: Handpicked by High Ranks
EBGC Subterrachomp: Handpicked by High Ranks
EBGC Darkachomp: Handpicked by High Ranks
EBGC Dextrachomp: Handpicked by EBGC Generals
EBGC Assistant General: Handpicked by EBGC Lead General
EBGC Lead General: Assigned directly by the former EBGC Lead General OR voted by members when necessary
-TP means Training Points, you are to earn them in training or during a team battle
-Everyone is guaranteed to at least earn 5TP per event. Max TP given to a person is 20TP (including the 5TP) and only a total of 30TP max can be given out to everyone (excluding the 5TP). -1TP per strike you have made in a training, -3TP for you making the 3rd strike. -3TP for 3-day rule.
-You have a possibility to earn TP from your regular battles. If you battle another EBGC member, you get more TP than usual battles.
-TP resets when you earn a new rank.
-EBGC Dextrachomp have control over the Mains and Basics, but no control of Leaders.
-EBGC Assistant General and Lead General have control over other ranks.
-The Mains could challenge the Leaders according to their groups for their ranks. The only method to do this is to win the Leader in 2 battles.
-The Leaders can host training with any attribute division.
-The High Ranks can host training for all divisions and do the Group Shout.
-Members can skip ranks when we feel that you deserve more than you should.
Natsu Atsui - 10TP
Reiji Amerson - 15TP
EBGC Assistant General:
EBGC Lead General: Ryan Andreson
Brawl with us and fight! Fight with all our might!
Be the most active group of Bakugan WC!!!
Group reformed! Recruit more members! ~Ryan Andreson
EBGC Lead General